Monday, January 26, 2009

A Simpler Explanation

On further review, the shortcoming that prevents my further improvement is that I'm a moron:

I didn't want to post about this one, but my friend Tim saw the result on the Marshall website. He emailed me demanding the game, and I was reluctant to disappoint half my readership, so here it is.

Do I have a theory about why I play moves like 6...Bf5? (Aside from the above obvious explanation.) Of course I do--my brain produces theories like rotting meat produces maggots; nor do the similarities end there.

But there's no reason anyone should be even slightly interested in my latest theory, since I clearly know nothing whatever about Chess. So to hell with it.


Comments:
No comment. . .
 
Dude, why so serious? I love it when my opponent protects pawns with major pieces instead of the other way around. You just had a wild idea - like an itch that had to be scratched. Kasparov has admitted to it as well and it happens to everyone. The hard part is doing less often than the opponents ... ARGH!
-John
 
Hi,
We at Chessboss.com strongly believe in necessity of chess to increase both knowledge and understanding. It is unfortunate that the oldest game in the world (Chess) has a very little fan base, ChessBoss.com aims to change that. We understand the importance of blogs and the information made available on them. We are working towards building a strong fan base around our FREE chess server to better increase the use of Chess online. Your blog seems to have a large viewing public and seems to hold great information which I would love to make available to my viewing public.

I have included the code for the ChessBoss.com banner within the body of this email along with textual link information. I would be pleased to offer you the ChessBoss.com featured blogger badge to post on your site, recognizeing your blog as a leading contributor to the Chess community. Thank you for your great work and dedication, we look forward to your response!

Please email me back with subject line of your URl for the award banner code. This is to avoid spam and to make sure YOU get the Award.

Thank you,
Cassandra.
 
great post

play chess
online at chess
 
Hi Der!
Could u show me how to post the LT PGN viewer in my blog? Thx for your help.
 
Cool post man.

Chess Sets
 
@ c4d4e4f4

At Chesspublishing the post 'LT-PGN Editor and Viewer' answers your question, but it also shows a better way to publish your chess games.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?